Anyone have instructions for their NIC cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I just bought some NIC cubes and can't find theinstructions on how they are put together.. it was on a website I wentto but can not find it now.. If you can help me ASAP I would greatlyappreciate it

Thanks

Susan

they should have come with these round connetorthingys... they should have slots that you are able to put the cornersof the NIC squares in.....if it didnt come with those, you can buyzipties from any hard ware store and put them together that way aswell...

I think zip ties work better than the thingsthat come with the cubes. Benny chews the crap outthe gridsand yanks on them.

I built one with the connectors and onewithout. I much prefer the one without connectors.It looks nicer and the zip ties provide enough support if you useenough. I used a lot of zip ties, but I'm really happy withthat cage.

Laura

Dont use theconnectors!! Ahhh they are evil! The cavycages I had before were madewith the connectors, and all they did was fall apart! OMG it drove meup the wall! :p Definitely use the zip ties :D

~Amy

I used both the connectors and the zip ties, andit still stinks. The cage falls apart when I move it toclean! I recommend only using zip ties.

naturestee wrote:
This brings up a question- how stable are NICcages? Can they be moved without being taken apart?
If I could fit it thru the door... ;) I used the connectors and zip ties..its VERY sturdy!

Latest posts

Back