anyone have a tattoo??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberelizabeth

Reaction score
I love tattoos, and I love hearing about other ppl's tattoos!

I got my first one last summer, its on my lower back, right side. its a heart w/ a script A in it.

I'm going to get another one very soon, w/in the next week or two on my foot. It's going to be an Egyptian hieroglyphic called the eye of hora or eye of ra. My mom travels a lot for work and she went to Egypt and brought this necklace back for my sister and I w/ this symbol, it means protection. My sister and I are both getting it, but she's getting it on her back.

I'm super excited :biggrin2:I'm just trying to pick out what colors I want, I'm thinking blues and greens would be pretty sweet. My first one is purple/indigo/pink.

how about everyone else?

I have 4:

1. A bumble bee on my hip

2. A chinese symbol on my lower abdomin

3. A HUGE one reading "Some leave us too soon but they never leave at all" (It was a memorial tattoo) It's on my whole left side of my torso

4. My eyeliner...yeah, it hurt, haha, but not that bad. Of course, that one's on my eyelids.

Unfortunately Oz ate my cord for the camera, so pics are impossible. Yeah i was brave, the eyeliner was terrifying but well worth it. No more football player black lines under my eyes after a rough night.....

i have 2 ...

1. is a bleeding rose above my breast

2. butterfly on my wrist

I maybe getting a 3rd one in december.... my best friends husband does them ... I have to wait for them to come down for a visit...I want a cross on my ankle with my brothers name... we were a year apart... and he was killed in a motorcycle accident when he was 24... It happened 9 years ago... ansd I have always wanted it done...

i have 4

1. on my right ankle is a rose with my name going through it, my very first, it is small becuase i was scared it was going to hurt.

2. on my left ankle area, a heart with yellow roses going down the side.

3. left ankle under heart with roses, an anklet with roses that goes 3/4 the way around my ankle.

4. on the upper part of my back , between the shoulder blades. It is a tribally thing, in the shape of a triangle, a rose in the middle and my oldest son's name on top.

i want a few more, tattoo are like rabbits you get addicted , and you just cant have one,lol. i want at least 2 more and one has to have my other two sons name in it. i would also like one right below my hair line on my neck, so we shall see. i will have to put pics up as soon as i shave my legs :shock: :biggrin2:

piglet.jpg

Here's one of mine, on my back and I have a small one on my right lower abdomen, 2 bunnies of course.

Susan:runningrabbit:

i have 6 tattoos. i had photos of them on the computer but i can't seem to find them. here's what they look like anyway:

1) an om/aum symbol on my right upper arm. aum is a buddhist/hindu symbol and is very symbolic of their culture, beliefs, and religion:

aum_om_ohm.jpg

2) solar plexus chakra on my left upper arm. chakra's are energy centres in your body and the solar plexus chakra (located in your tummy area) symbolises what makes you unique and what sets you apart from others:

Image1597224.jpg

3 & 4 & 5) my families star signs during down my spine in a line starting at the base of my neck (i plan on getting my rabbit ludo's star sign done soon too, although my family think i'm nuts):

taurus.jpg

librasymbol.jpg

geminisymbol.jpg

6) a japenese symbol called an enso on my left inner forearm. it's a symbol of zen buddhism andin japanese, "enso" means "open circle," symbolizing a moment when the mind is free for physical or spiritual creation:

Original_face_enso.jpg

all my tattoos are plain blackwork, no colour. i've always wanted full sleeve tattoos but of course i would have to keep them covered at work and i don't fancy wearing long sleeved tops everyday in the summer! i have several more tattoos i've designed and am planning on having them done as soon as i have enough in my "tattoo savings". i've even designed a cartoon tattoo version of my bunny and that will be the very next tattoo i get :)

soooska! you has aoinklet and waaaaabbits! i love the bunnies, they are adorable. i always thought thumper would make a lovely tattoo:

Thumper-1.jpg

hehehe. so full of thump-y goodness :)

Latest posts

Back