anyone have a good place to buy supplys online (food ) =-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGH_HEAT

Reaction score
ok my little guy loves fiesta food , but iforgot where to get the huge 25-40 lb bag of it, i also want to buy himloads of treats can someone please point in the proper direction

thank you so much

mike

I'm not sure where you could get a bag thatlarge. I looked at a few online retailers but they only came in 5lbbags at the most.

From what I've heard, fiesty type mixes can lead to an obese bunny veryquickly. It might look yummy, but it isn't very healthy and lots of thestuff in their isn't the best for bunnies. Just incase you didn't know:).

Sorry I couldn't findany website!

Actually, I'd recommend not getting thatstuff. It's already full of treats, it's like feeding bunscandy. Especially since you want to add more treats toit. Plain pellets are much more healthy.

Sorry, just had to add my two cents.

oh great, thats what i have been feeding him forthe last 4 years.. what should i do about his diet.. i mean he is ingreat shape but as all of these bunnys they love treats! :)

Hmm. Does he get any hay? Do you know if theysell oxbow where you live? Oxbow is makes fab rabbit pellets. If you dodecide to change his food I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like thechange over.. :D

You could try changing his pellets to just a plain, high fiber, low fatpellet. Just add a bit of the new stuff with the fiesta and see wahthappends. Does he ever pick out the good stuff and leave the pellets?

ya i feed him hay and all sorts of real fruits and veggies .. littleguy can throw down some food. yup your right heloves picking through everything ....

Thought so. Classic case and classic problempeople find with this kind of food. If you turn it into human, it'slike putting candy into oatmeal. It doesn't really give a balancedpellet diet :D. You could try adding some plain pellets, but I don'tthink you might have any good sucess.

If he's getting hay and vegetabels and fruit, pellets aren't critical.Pellets are mostly just vitamin suplement, added fiber, added protienect. Is it always that he leaves the pellets? Or just sometimes?

Latest posts

Back