Anyone from Pa going to Storrs Ct Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen ( Cirrustwi )is going to be adopting Hyjynxintoher breeding programfor the Palomino's. As much as Ilove Jynx he is better served withhis Gene pool in Pa .If anyone is going to Storrsfrom Pa and is willing to transport thishandsome boy wouldyou either PM meor Cirrustwi so we can getarrangements started , Thak You so much in advance. We truelyappreciate any and all help .

Thanks Gypsy! I'm so looking forward to having Hyjynx here. He will be a great start to a breeding program.

Any help in transport would be greatly appreciated.

Jen

Gypsy, as you know I am going to the conventionand will be traveling out through PA the week after Storrs. Iam going to be traveling from I-84 to I-81 to I-80 and can meet offI-80 if need be.

Unfortunately, very few people come to that show from PA. Just too far for a little show.

Hope this helps and if not...good luck. Also, Jen,are you going to the Wine Country RBA show in Watkins Glen inMid-Nov? I am and can bring him then if that helps.

Sharon

Sorry Starlight Iwas having a brain cramp or something , Ithought the convention was this weekend ! now I am throwna total curve lol I was expectingTank Sooner than she is actually gettinghere ,

Ok lets take this to Pm so wecan figure out how to get Jynxthere with out Mucking up the Forum pages, We can also Do Im's ifeveryone has a common Im messenger.

Latest posts

Back