Anyone from Minnesota

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinnyBoBinny

Reaction score
Does anyone here who resides in Minnesota knowwhen the Rabbits(like the 4-H and other project ones) will beat the State Fair? I think they are there early on but thelast time I went I entered the Rabbit barn and it was full of chickensand roosters! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vinny

No, I don't know of any holland breeders but itseems there is one listed periodically in the Star TribuneClassifieds. Otherwise I would check the Animal HumaneSociety, they always have tons of rabbits and I have rescued twopurebreds from there so you just have to keep watch for a holland tocome through and it could be purebred. Thanks for replying!

By the way, the website for the Animal HumaneSociety (located in Golden Valley and Coon Rapids, MN) for anyone whois interested iswww.animalhumanesociety.com

There is a section where they have pictures, extensive info, andadoption prices for each adoptable rabbit. It is a greatresource and I encourage people to look there if you are looking foranother rabbit.

P.S. They also have a policy where you can bring your rabbitto any participating vet withing 3 days of adoption and they will do acheck-up for free. If the vet finds anything wrong, thesociety will pay for treatment. Pretty nice deal, in myopinion.

Vinny

Hi VinnyBoBinny,

You might also ask the folks on the Rabbit Web if you don't get manyreplies here. http://rabbit.lyrical.net There's a lot of breeders overthere and someone might be of assistance.

If people have their location filled out in this forum, then you canclick on the location under their name where they reply and it willgive you a list of people in that same location. (Hope that madesense.) Try clicking on Connecticut on my name and you'll see what Imean.

:)

-Carolyn

Back