anyone else intereasted?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
I know this is in another thread about this fundraiser (http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25009&forum_id=7) but it's in the rescue section so I thought I'd post something here just so more people would see it.

I'm doing a fundraiser for Anchorage Rabbit Rescue, baseline is the woman who runs it is paying out of her own pocket and donations, she has 10 girls that need to be spayed at $130 a piece. I'm making little figurines of bunnies (some are already made and waiting to be sold) and some plushies to raise money for her. Right now I'm working on a batch and I need at least 8 more to add to make it a full batch. If anyone is intereasted please let me know and give me pictures of the rabbits you want made. The website I set up for all of this is here: http://www.tundrakatiebean.com-a.googlepages.com/fundraiser

Thanks Guys!

~Katie

Forgot to mention that I'll do all sorts of animals, not just rabbits. So far I've done a rat and some guinea pigs. I've done cats before but not in this fundraiser.

Katie's salt dough bunnies are so cute! I had one made of Buddy and one of Roxie. They are wonderful! If you have a bunny that passed away you could get one of that rabbit to remember them forever. Or you could get some of your current rabbits! :D

If you thought you could handle a Shetland Sheep dog, I may get one done in a bit, of if you could do a Great Dane I'd love to have one done of our old girl for my sisters b-day (on the 20th of Sept)...... Let me know if you think you could do a laying down Great Dane....

I could definatly do a laying great dane, piece of cake :)and I could do a shetland sheepdog in coloring, but making the fur look right would be a little more difficult. I can try it and if you don't like it no skin off my back if you don't want to pay for it. just let me know and send me pictures of whoever you want done.

How hard would it be to do Miss Bea? And how big are they too?

Here is her picture...

Or Sport? Would she be very hard? (How much are they too....)

$5 dollars a piece and they are usually about 3 inches in length, they can fit in the palm of your hand. I could make them bigger if you wanted, but I would charge a little bit more. I could probably make up to 6 inches long without any problem.

Since your babies have such fantastic manes I could do them pretty easily.

I forgot about my Fayl (rat) salt dough :shock:! I still need to pay for it! Sorry, life was getting hectic for a little bit!

As soon as the others are done I am getting the money to you! I can not wait Sam's memorial will be great.

Back