Anyone else here want to be a photographer too?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeysMomMom

Reaction score
I got a Canon Rebel XTI Digtal Camera and I wantto be a photographer someday. Is there anyone else on here who has thesame dream? I took a six week class at the community college and nowfour of us from our class are meeting once a week to learn more. I havebeen taking pictures since I was a young teenager. I love takingpictures of people, nature, animals (especially Smokey) and beachpictures.

There is so much to learn that it is unbelievable.

I do! I'm a jounalism major at LSU with a minorin photography. I want to be a photo journalist. I've always had agreat passion for photography, though my pictures aren't the greatest,LOL. I love taking pictures of nature, mostly. But I've taken picturesof just about everything. Here's a few of the pictures I've taken:

345485336_521496942e.jpg

345485332_1c2ebdaf48.jpg

345485329_ae4fa24847.jpg

345485326_f9ee86f203.jpg

345485325_1f4eeb9207.jpg

345485320_5ec4950278.jpg

Right now, myphotography is just a hobby. I've been taking photos with my 35mmPentax ZX and a Canon PowerShot A520. My dream is to have a Nikon D70SLR (where's the drooling smilie? :D)

This semester I'm taking an anthro class that will use a lot ofphotography and photo editing. I'm so excited! Is there such a thing asa photo-anthropologist, cause that's where I see myself heading...:cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilymichelle/

SMM - can we see more of your pictures? :)

I love taking pictures... there is justsomething about getting that perfect shot that makes me so happy:) I don't think I'd ever do it as a job... but being able totake good pictures does help generate interest in my Sugar Gliders whenI'm selling a joey.

Not me, but my brother. He has a canon digitalrebel xt (I think that's similar to yours.) He takes somephotos for his school newspaper, and some great ones of thebunnies.

I love photography, but I doubt I will go in toit professionally. Right now I only have a kodak easysharecamera that is broken half the time, but I want to get a better camerasomeday. I like doing animals and landscapes.
000_0730.jpg

000_0096.jpg

SMM, I adore thatshot of Smokey eating the carrot! And I love that you can see all thewhiskers on her cute little lips.

Aina, great shot of the sky. The rays of sunlight really make it wonderful :)

Latest posts

Back