Anyone else have this "problem"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
I swear the rabbits are trying to trip me...or atleast make get me on thefloor where they can pin me and forceme to feed them Craisins :p

Whenever I stand up or walk around my room, they have to be atmy feet. Rex makes these tight little circles 'round and 'round and'round, and Peanut is either attempting to sit on my toes or nudge myheels :?

Every time.

I've taken to shuffling around, and they still manage to getunderfoot. If I stop and look down at them, they either give me theSweetest Lil' Angel Bunny face (aka "feed me"), or they bow their headsdown for a nose rub.

If I sit or lay on the floor with them -though -they lose interest. Are they just freakish or what?

m.e. wrote:
Iswear the rabbits are trying to trip me...or at least make get me onthefloor where they can pin me and force me to feed themCraisins :p

Whenever I stand up or walk around my room, they have to be atmy feet. Rex makes these tight little circles 'round and 'round and'round, and Peanut is either attempting to sit on my toes or nudge myheels :?

Every time.

I've taken to shuffling around, and they still manage to getunderfoot. If I stop and look down at them, they either give me theSweetest Lil' Angel Bunny face (aka "feed me"), or they bow their headsdown for a nose rub.

If I sit or lay on the floor with them -though -they lose interest. Are they just freakish or what?
Wrigley is the same way. When I'm sitting or laying on thefloor he doesn't care and he is off doing his own thing, but as soon asI get up he is right at my feet. I have to bereallycareful because he comes flying out ofnowhere :shock:

Jenn

Snowy's always under my feet. Its the same withthe cats. I sware one of these days they will either injure me orthemselves. Hugz once got under Ryans feet and to avoid her, he fellinto the door and bashed it in. We had to replace the door as his wholearm went through, he was full of cuts all over.

LOL the worse times they do it is when you need to go to the bathroom,they deliberatlyrun roundyour feet so you can'tmove, I'm sure. Cheeky babies!

Vickie

I think it's because they know I'll usually stop and give them nose rubs (softy that I am). They're sharp ones, they are ;)

Sounds like some bunnies are in love!

Bo did that to me when he was maturing. Then I tripped onetime and he sorta got kicked..... he stopped doing it asmuch. Now he just hops up to me and sits in front of me andlooks up like "so, do I get love or what?" :p

OH god yes! I can't count how manytimes I've almost squashed poor Cosmo under my feet. I thinkI've almost killed myself trying to avoid him! If he's outaround my room, and I'm doing something in his cage, then turn aroundto get something, he'll be right under my feet seeing what I'm doing tohis cage. Each time I turn around now, I do it sooo slowly,but then sometimes I forget!

The kids and I actually "spot" each other sometimes.

In other words, if someone is carrying something or they come throughnot knowing Bo is running around, we tell each other... "hey, Bo'sright there" or "STOP! Bo's right in front of you!" LOL!

My hubby says "Put him away so he doesn't get stepped on!" and I say "You go sit down and let him play!" :p

I call it getting dive bombed. Chompers isespecially bad about it. The other two just like to sit there and stareus down for treats.

Peanut just did it right now: I was going over topet Rex, who was resting ever-so-sweetly in "his" box ;) Peanut comesover, buzzing loudly, and inserts her head between my hand andRex.

Lil' stinker :p

(btw, Rex-furred foreheads are the best things to kiss! Soo soft :D)

I feel bad right now, I have them in their cagebecause I'm on the computer downloading and stuff (found that songLissa, my friend from Sweden sent it to me). We just moved the livingroom around yesterday and still need to cover up the cable cord. It'shanging out like a bunny buffet right now!

m.e. wrote:
(btw, Rex-furred foreheads are the best things to kiss! Soo soft :D)
Now, I'd like to hear that buzz noise. Bo doesn't do that!

Yes, rex foreheads are so soft! I rub bo's all the time and kiss it too! :)

ohhh yes, it's my favorite past time! Ipush Cosmos ears down and kiss the spot between them...ohhhh I getbutterflies just thinking about him, I think I'll go see what he's upto...probably sleeping, he can be so boring around noon time! hehe

Back