Anyone else ever wasted time talking to ALICE?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe try copy and pasting the link into your web addy bar?

I can get the link but what IS It???

P.S. Actually just tried it out. Conversation got completely stuck. It became sort of predictable:(

pinksalamander wrote:
Flashy wrote:
What did she say?

She basically called me self-centered, she bullied me about my typos and then when I told her she was rude she spent ages trying to dig herself out of the hole she created.
Gosh you must have had some exciting chat. She was utterly boring and robot-like in mine.

Sabine wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
Flashy wrote:
What did she say?

She basically called me self-centered, she bullied me about my typos and then when I told her she was rude she spent ages trying to dig herself out of the hole she created.
Gosh you must have had some exciting chat. She was utterly boring and robot-like in mine.

Its because I tried to confuse her.

She did I but she bored my socks of by constantly replying with questions or meaningless phrases.

Sabine wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
Flashy wrote:
What did she say?

:rofl:That's pretty funny.

I was messing with her. :p

Emily

Back