Anybody Still In Touch With Becc-Bolland in Australia?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Becc-Bolland hasn't been on for awhile, but she lives just North of the Churchill fire I think. Her town doesn't appear to be in any immediate danger, but I'm sure she's been affected by it.

Sending her good wishes...

sas :pray:

I just found out about the fires.:( Made me think of Cheryl. Anyone heard from her lately? I hope she's okay, I'm not sure where she lives in conjunction.

I hope they're all ok, my aunties in Melbourne and took some pics of the sky and its pretty hazy, even in Dunedin right at the bottom of NZ their sky is yellow from the fires! There's been 128 deaths so far:(

The fires have been devastating :( We seem to have fires every summer now. I hope there are no more casualties.

I've been seeing it on the news. It looks terrible. A report said that people had died in their cars trying to drive away. :cry2 Steve's brother lives in Melbourne as well but we think he's away from the worst of it...

I hope she's ok......

I saw photos of horses that burned in the midst and were just laying there...

it's so sad.....

I sentr her a message on myspace.

To check in LOL oe to add me as a friend so I could let yall know whta she said.

I will let yall know if I here anything

PBJ wrote:
She added me and asked for the link So hopefully we see her around soon.

Last Login: 2/15/2009

Mood: shocked/angry
devious.gif

i think the flames are an appropriate touch at the moment:coolness:

Hi guys,
I am so sorry that I have not been around. I moved away from the Gippsland area, closer to Melbourne and lost the site as well!
My mum who lives near Churchill is safe, as am I. I live near Belgrave (Home of the train Puffing Billy) we have had a few scares but we are okay.

Again, I am extremely sorry that I have worried you guys, we are safe! I am keeping my bags packed until bush fire season is over. Thankyou all so much for caring

Latest posts

Back