Anybody have any idea which breeds my bunnies are?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SumBunnyluvsu

Reaction score
They are without a doubt mixed but can anybody guess maybe to which breeds they are or remind you of at least lol. I don't not know their ages, I just got them today from a lady who had a bunch of them so I let my girls pick some out for pets. If you don't know that is okay we are still gonna love them regardless we know or not. Thanks.

kidsandrabbits011-1.jpg

they are very cute, the one in the middle tooks kind of like a dwarf mix i own just with longer ears then the dwarf.

i agree...mutts.

but the one to the far left still looks a bit young..may get bigger.

did she say ages at all?

I think she said the black one was like 4 months old but she has so many that she doesn't know when they were all born :(I am just happy I got these three out of that mad house.

Oh well thanks for the guesses, I love mutts lol I have three dogs that are mutts:D

hmm ya doesnt look like the black ones ears will fall, but ya its really hard to tell breeds with rabbits

how are all three getting along?

The black one reminds me of a flemie and since you said she still may be young she might be a mix of a flemie.

Latest posts

Back