Any Twilight fans out there?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nibbles96

Reaction score
Has anyone here read the Twilight saga?

I read all of them! I looooove Twilight :D

Well I've read the first and second book, and I didn't really like them. I got the 3rd book for Christmas, but I don't think I'm going to read it.

I just don't really enjoy the books. :?ButI really like the movie, it's one of my favorite movies.

Karlee

I haven;t seen the movie yet - only the trailers but I wish I hadn't becuase I have just started reading the last book and now I can't imagine Bella and Edward how I used to imagine them if you know what I mean.. just the actors :grumpy:

WARNING BELOW I'M GONNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT BREAKING DAWN - MASSIVE SPOILER SO DO NOT READ IF NOT AT THAT POINT....

-

OMG BELLA'S PREGNANT WITH A MONSTER :shock: I just read the bit where they gave her blood to drink... I started it yesterday and I cannot put it down :p

Isn't it shocking! I sorta knew it would happen but still haha, I shall not say anymore haha.

ETA I think the actors are pretty good representations but they totally screwed up on Rosalie she's meant to be breathtaking and wow...But she's just not..

I was kind of put off reading them because the people in my class who read them are really sorta emoish and annoying, so I didn't think they'd be any good lol.

Okay I'm nearly finished I don't want it to end :shock: I really love the intimacy (sp?) between Bella and Edward even when shes a vanpire and little Remesme (sp?) I just got to the bit where they were 'making love' in their new house...

Latest posts

Back