Any Texas People Out There?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity

Reaction score
Whos from Texas here? I moved here with my husband not to long ago,and sill getting use to the big ol lone state! So any bun bun mommys from Texas too?

PRESENT!!!

I'm born and partially bred in Texas. haha! I just moved from San Antonio to the Rio Grande Valley. That's about as south as you can go without strolling into Mexico. There are a few more members from Texas here if I remember correctly. :biggrin2:

t.

We live 3 miles from the Mexican border....but not near y'all.

If you look at myLoki's information to the side and see where it says "Texas" - you can click on the word "Texas" and it will bring up everyone who has listed in their profile that they live in Texas!

Of course - those who don't list it in their profile won't show up.

Peg

P.S. You can click on it on my information as I think it is there (I don't remember) but I checked and saw it was in t's information under her name!

myLoki wrote:
PRESENT!!!

I'm born and partially bred in Texas. haha! I just moved from San Antonio to the Rio Grande Valley. That's about as south as you can go without strolling into Mexico. There are a few more members from Texas here if I remember correctly. :biggrin2:

t.

okay cool thanks!!! Im in Houston myself, and wow its busy here.

We moved back to Texas last November and are in the Houston area as well. My husband is from Dallas, so he's happy to be back in his home state. I don't remember it raining so much when I lived here in high school.

--Rebecca

it has been raining an inordinate amount hasn't it?

t.

Beckers wrote:
We moved back to Texas last November and are in the Houston area as well. My husband is from Dallas, so he's happy to be back in his home state. I don't remember it raining so much when I lived here in high school.

--Rebecca

Oh my gosh yes it rains like crazy! I moved here from Cali so Im not use to rain at all haha. Weird summer so far.

Latest posts

Back