Any Suggestions?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson_is_mine

Reaction score
I've just had a second person fall through in taking the girls. I feel bad for them, they don't get out much (sometimes only every other day) and only in the same small run that i set up for them when they were babies. I want them to have room of their own! Or at least room to run! I've got a post on craigslist and petfinder and flyers all over the town. I haven't posted on here cause I tend to think that those are for buns in dire situations. These girls are fine under my care, I just want them to have a real mom or dad, not a foster mom, you know? I've been thinking of putting a sign in my yard, but then what do I write on it?

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to how to advertise that there's a bonded pair for adoption? I've even thought of giving them to a rescue, but I don't want to fill up a rescue when I can take care of them, and I also want to know where they're going and maybe get picture updates and such. I've had them since they were sick little babies and even though they were always fosters, I've grown quite attatched.

Anyone? Help?

Are there any local rescue groups that do adoption events at PetSmart or Petco? They may allow you to bring your bunnies to their event to get exposure.

Back