Any sort of Rabbit Shows, ect ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew a website or anything rabbit showing ect. in BC? I always like seeing differentbreeds, but the only thing really rabbit related that I know ofis the rabbit 4-H at fairs. I tried looking around, but my search didn't come up with anything.

Thanks!

I have no idea Spring but I would suggest searching for breeders in your area and contacting them. They would be sure to know. :)I hope this helps.

The only ARBA ones I've seen on their website are on the island.

Maybe a bunch of us Lower Mainlanders should make a group trip down to the island next time there is a show.

I would love to go, but can't afford to on my own. But group trips are always cheaper!!

Of course, we'd all have to meet your mom or have your mom come... Gotta be safe with internet people.:D

--Dawn

Meeting people at a rabbit show is always a bad idea as I found out (no names mentioned *cough*Pet_Bunny*cough* ;)) because the others are always more likely to have a camera than normally, LOL. ;)

Thanks! I wonder if they ever come around to the Lower Mainland? I know, I couldn't afford to travel much either. I probably would have to only go on a day trip kind of thing, becuase especially if my moms coming, I don't feel comfortable leaving the girls with my brothers, or even my dad! I'll have to see when my mom comes home from work.

Thanks again!

The information is on the ARBA website, under show information.

http://www.arba.net/showinfo.htm

Just do a search for Canada & Foreign

Nanaimo, BC on August 19/20

Victoria September 2

Port Alberni September 9

There's always lots of shows on the Island, but I've yet to see one on the mainland.

It's way to expensive for me to drive to the island just for a day, so I haven't been able to go so far. That's why I was thinking maybe a small group would be nice, because then the cost of the ferry could be shared by everyone.

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back