Any other options?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welonheadmoo

Reaction score
A while back I posted about showing Cinnamon in the pet category (thanks to all who responded). However, the 4-H club seems to not want me.... the small animal club leader hasn't responded even though I've been trying to communicate w/ her for a month. I also wanted to see if anybody in the club was interested in starting rabbit hopping with me... but with summer vacation approaching in a week... I would like to start something soon. So, I was wondering if there are any other options as to show my bunny - maybe I could learn how to do it by myself... but I would prefer to have a "mentor" or support group. Other clubs and the like. I would also like to team up with somebody interested in starting the rabbit hopping, but putting an ad on craigslist seems kinda weird.

Goodness that really sucks :(they could at leats get back to you maybe with it being near the end of term she is really busy or something hopefully someone who knows 4H well will be along soon Zin (going back to cali would be good to talk to I know she helps with 4H maybe pm her aske her opinion!)

Thanks. The overall head of the 4H program in this state has been great - she said that she would try her best to "connect" us, but it's been a while. When I expressed my initial interest back in Dec. the club leader didn't respond either. :? I mean, I'm not sure of her situation - maybe she has finals coming up or something, but the head of the program didn't mention anything like that. So I don't know. I'll definately pm Zin. Thank you again.

I'm not sure as I don't show my rabbits, but another option may be to "connect" with a breeder in the area that also does shows and such. He/she may be able to mentor you and "show you the ropes" so to speak. If they're not able to help you personally, but still are active in shows and fairs, perhaps they can provide you with the names of people who may be able to help you further.

Again, I don't know if that would even be possible, but it's a thought to consider and I suppose it couldn't hurt to give it a go. Good luck and keep us posted.

:).

Latest posts

Back