Any other first time rabbit parents out there?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a first time bunny mummy too my Shida (nethie dwarf) is nearly 9 months old

I am a first time bun momma :) peanut is 7 weeks old.. We just brought him home on Friday.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1404163431.116546.jpg

Hi, I'm a first time bun slave as well. I got my first bun, British Giant 'Doc Wilbur' 5 months ago and now have a doe 'Wilmah' same breed and she's 5 months old.
Absolutely loving being a crazy bun person :hugsquish:

cheers shooni

I'm a first time owner as well! My bun, Silver (or Silv), is going to be 11 months old soon. I got him October 5th.

my daughter and I are 1st time bun owners as well. We had to make a lot of promises to my hubby to get her, but I am obsessed now! Really want to get a second bun!

photo 1.jpg

Hmmmm a 2nd bun! I will be honest I wish I hadn't got the 2nd bun, don't get me wrong I love Wilmah to bits but 2 buns are a lot of work. It wasn't as straight forward as I had thought and no matter how much research I did, it didn't prepare me for the spraying and the juggling of separate play times.
But in saying all that it is getting easier as they train me :roflmao:and I'm hoping the spraying will be solved once she is desexed. I guess I'm saying be really prepared for the extra work/time/detail, go in with your eyes wide open.

I :heartbeat: my buns
cheers shooni

Back