Any other angora breeders?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm expecting my first buck and my first doe this week, I'm so excited to breed them, I love the breed and I'm a knitter/crocheter so I'm SUPER excited about it!

I'm going to build my NIC cage soon, I'm going out to get the supplies later on and will hopefully have bunnies to put in them by next week!

Do you have a way to spin it too? If not, you need to find someone or learn to do it yourself. The breeder I got Sweets from spins her wool into yarn and does a ton of knitting and stuff.

What breed are you getting?

I am not a breeder, but I have a Giant and Eng. Angora, I am a HUGE Angora fan! I am a spinner (begining), have my own wheel, and I am a Knitter!

I'll have english angora, and if it works out well I'll probably get a few satins, I don't know if I'll breed them but I'll have a couple woolers.

My first doe Midnight Madness (I just call her midnight for short) Will be here tomorrow at 12:15 and I'm SO excited, Hopefully I'll finish the arrangements for the buck (Curious George) and he'll arrive in a few days as well:)

Midnight is black and carries fawn, tort, REW and blue.(that i know of)
George is fawn and he carries black, REW, tort, and is a possible vienna carrier.

Hopefully I'll get a few torts (my favourite as well as harlequin) and a few whites, I'm not a fan of rew but you can dye the white fiber so easily! :) I'm hoping for a tort male or REW female to keep.

I'll be sure to post a thread to show off my first litter growing:)

I unfortunately mixed up the time zones and differences
she'll be here 4:15 tomorrow, I'll be taking pictures especially after I brush her and get a good picture for my website.

SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE !!!

I love her big furry face SO MUCH
I have GOT to get my camera working!

You got a bunny, joined the forum and don't have a working camera. You have a lot to learn. :p
You must get lots of pics ASAP. Everyone is waiting. :waiting:

sorry, I have a camera but my computer and camera don't get along because i have no cord and have to use the memory card but my computer doesn't read the memory card... so I have to get that fixed somehow... also my camera's a piece of crap so I want to get a new one anyway, lol, however i've been spending all my money on bunnies... haha

Latest posts

Back