Any OREO members from Thornhill area here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arlette

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to be in Thornhill from Aug10 to 14 while my husband gets his hernia done at Shouldice. I just wondered if there were any bunny people in that area I could meet up with. I'd prefer some OREO members as I know some of them, but if you're normal, and you should be if you have bunnies, maybe we can possibly meet if that works out.

Let me know, thanks! Arlette

(my school is called thornhill then some other words im not telling)

he he.. if your friends or know me well.. you wil see im random like this! lol:purpletongue:laughsmiley:

Hey Arlette!

I'm not on OREO, but I am in North Bay :)

Great to have a fellow Northerner on the board!

Autumn

Hi Dear...I've been to North Bay a time or two. Yeah, I don't meet many northern bunny owners online, but I know there are lots, and here in Thunder Bay too.

I hope you and your three fuzzies have a good August! Right now, I'm actually bunless and may be for some time, but bunniness is sort of a way of life and being, so I sometimes forget I don't have any bunny right now. I do have one bunny in my life that belongs to some friends: Bailey, I trim her nails and bunny sit her on occasion.

I really miss my Cocoa and Brownie though :)

Thanks for posting! If you ever come through Thunder Bay, look me up!

Hey Arlette!

Boy, we sure need to get the Northerners here!

By the way, is this your site?
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/cocoasun/RabbitVetsMain.htm
If so, it's absolutely awesome!!!
I've been referencing you in the vet lists like crazy :)
Super to have you here:D

Hope your husband's surgery goes well.. my best wishes to you both:hug:

Autumn

Hi Autumn,

Yeah, that's my site. I try to use www.rabbitvet.netjust in case I ever have to move it again. That way people don't lose the link. It's needing an update too!

I'm glad you and others are finding it useful. I started it way back when there were hardly any bunny vets at all and it was so difficult for people to find them. Things are a bit better, but as you know, it's still hard to find bunny vets in the north and many other places. That's one of the reasons I don't want to get another bun right now. The stress of dealing with medical issues really got to me over the years.

Thanks for the good wishes for hub's surgery. I think he's blessed to be going to a hospital specializing in hernias. He'll be in good hands.

God Bless!

Well, it's a marvelous site, Arlette :) I am very thankful you've kept it up for so long!

You are truly a dedicated rabbit supporter. I can appreciate how difficult finding a good vet can be in Northern Ontario ;). Hope you find somebunny again soon :hug:

Thank you again!

Latest posts

Back