Any Asians here?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
Hi, most people know me already but do you know that my parents are chinese but I was born in delaware (In the USA) and i just got to china and i am on vacation and that is where i got Snowflake, so she's a chinese bun!!:)I didn't tell you earlier, sorry:expressionless.But are there anymore asians?

Nope~ you're definitely not the only one. Chinese here too~ born in NYC, raised in CT and now living in NJ!

I'm assuming you'll be bringing Snowflake back to the US with you or are you living there permanently? I know another member visited the rabbit shelter in HK recently but would never thought rabbits were popular as pets in China.

I'm a CBC! (Canadian Born Chinese) Born in Saskatchewan Canada, lived all my life in Alberta Canada.

My wife says Pebblesis a Chinese bun because she ate all her Chinese vegetables, and Bebe is not Chinese because she would not touch the Chinese vegs. :p

ABC here. Other than a love for Chinese food, I don't know what part of me is Chinese. LOL.

BTW I'm the member that was mentioned to have visited the Hong Kong rabbit rescue. There was a member on RabbitsOnline maybe 6 months to a year ago, who had a sick rabbit in south China (I forgot which city, maybe Shenzhen), and she couldn't bring the rabbit OUT of China even to HK. It was sad because her rabbit was sick and needed medication that China's vets simply weren't savvy enough to offer a pet rabbit. I think she went to HK to talk to the vets there herself and bring meds back, but I don't remember the outcome of that thread. I don't even know if she ever came back to tell us what happened :( It's tough for a bun in China. I wonder if China will let you bring the bun back since it wouldn't even allow that girl to bring her bunny to HK for a vet visit :(

I'm not Asian, but my husband is.

hln917 wrote:

I'm assuming you'll be bringing Snowflake back to the US with you or are you living there permanently? I know another member visited the rabbit shelter in HK recently but would never thought rabbits were popular as pets in China.

Yes, I will be bringing her back. Also, rabbits are pretty popular pets in china. Where my family lives, there's a little shop owned by chinese people and they have 2 rabbits that are HUGE and :adorable:!! (Like the size of a small puppy, probably!!!)

Latest posts

Back