Ant traps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*sAbRiNa*~

Reaction score
We are having an ant problem and I was wondering what type of traps are safe to be used in a room that Sabrina has access to? We can block her if necessary but would love to find something that is bun friendly.

I could use an answer to that too, seems ants are a major problem this year. Thought about the ant houses, but am afraid Benjamin will think that they are something to play with and toss them around.

That was exactly my though...I could just envision Sabrina running around the kitchen with an ant trap in her mouth!

I hope someone here has a tried, tested and true solution!

I use ant traps with my roaming bun, but I put them under the stove, in the cabinet below the sink, etc, where he won't find them.

We use cinnamon, seems to keep them out of the house. We had some trying to build an ant hill in our mail box, put cinnamon in there and they were gone by the next day.

That's interesting! Is cinnamon ok for buns to eat? Sabrina doesn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen where the ants are and I doubt she will eat it, I am just curious as to how much monitoring she will need if we sprinkle some around.

Latest posts

Back