Ant problems- again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh No! I hate when it happens!
Can you dissemble the pen? I would take it apart, if possible, and wash all plastic parts with hot water and soap.
Sorry I don;t have a solution. I would google how to get rid of ants using natural remedies.
Good luck!

What Thumperina said.
There is obviously something on there that they're eating. Picture isn't clear enough to tell what it is but get rid of the source and you will help get rid of the ants. Keep the pen clean. Then do a google search for natural ant repellants. Tons out there. Everything from DE to Grits. But easiest way is prevent them from showing up in the first place.

do i see some ant eggs on the picture?

idea: cover plastic with double sided sticky tape (if your bun won't get stuck on it)

Thank you everyone! And yes, those are eggs. I'll try double sided tape, and I heard ants don't like lemons and salt, so I'll see how that works.

Lemon juice will repel them. Just put some in a squirt bottle and squirt the cage down and they will go find somewhere else to live. I've used it for years in my kitchen when sugar ants find their way in and they will not cross the lemon juice to get to what they want.

Latest posts

Back