Another "what color" question, hehe. (pics!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBunBun

Reaction score
Some people think that my rabbit would be considered a broken Tortoiseshell Mini Rex mix, but Im not totally sure. Someone else suggested that he's chocolate.

What color do you guys and gals think my bunny is? :biggrin2:

Pics up ahead - slow computers beware:

Pic taken December 2010:
DSCN3343.jpg

Pics taken today:

in the sunlight:
100_0522.jpg

He seems to have this auburn-ish color in the nose area.

Regular daylight:
100_0523.jpg

View from above:
100_0524.jpg

The tips of his ears are a very dark brown (almost black), and he also has a dark greyish-brown spot on his tail <3 Today, he wouldnt let me get a better pic of his tail though, lol.... but in the first pic you can barely make out the dark spot on his little tail.

Looks like a broken Chestnut from the pictures but I am seeing alot of reddish color in your bunny maybe you could get a a nice clear picture of her in natural light and a picture of you blowing in her coat so we can see the ring colors. That way we can say for sure that she is a ________! She is defonatly not a chocolate becuse chocolate is a self not a agouti and she is def agouti

What we call broken here in the U.S. is called Butterfly (I think) over in the U.K. I'm not 100% certain on that - but pretty sure!

Latest posts

Back