Another Thanksgiving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
This is the second Thanksgiving I've had, where my animal dies.

Turkey day 2005, I hold my four year-old ferret, Cola, as she dies. Right after dinner with my family in St. Louis. She never came home, we live in KCMO.

Present Turkey day. I find Crusoe (one of my adopted girl's kits), dead before leaving the house for my Mum's place. Crusoe was one of my favourits. She was the adventure bun. She'd explored most of her world, before opening her eyes.

She now rests under my Hornbeam tree, where all my childhood adventures began.

I'm so sorry :(

I know it's hard when you lose someone on holidays. I had to bury my great-grandma on my birthday one year when I was a teen. That was awful!

Uh I'm sorry :(A teacher of mine had her cat die on christmas eve

Thank you all. Her one brother, and two surviving sisters seem to be doing well.

im sorry about your thanksgiving...And your loss of your little girl... I hopeyour next thanksgiving is much better...I remeber a thanksgiving that I had to spend at the vets office... we had a quarter horsyearling (bk pretty penny) that was kept at my dads who fell on a tractor disc he left in the feild. we lost count after 40stitches on her face ... luckily she healed fine we sold her and they used her for a show horse . our vet was so good she didn't have a scar

I know that feeling well, as I lost Ansel on Thanksgiving this year. I have a posting on the Rainbow Bridge board for her.

((hugs))

Latest posts

Back