Another new screen name.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure to let everyone know that I had to change my screen name due to a new internet provider's security plan. I know it's frustrating, but this is the last time that I should ever have to go through this.

As many of you know, my family hacked into my e-mail multiple times. This internet provider change was not due to my family, however, we have been working with professionals to help us with the issue and they suggested the change. I'm incredibly relieved that this issue has finally been resolved and I can quit being afraid all the time.

This will be my forever new screen name. I have also created one for my, "buns," to use in their specific forum - they'll be using, "Bunsies." Please do not roll my other name into this one as I'd like to just start fresh and new.

So, please breathe a sigh of relief for me that the situation with my family is finally over. Our internet protection has been beefed up and I have no worries - for once!

Latest posts

Back