Another new baby...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
Its been a while since I have been on here, but I thought I would tell everyone that I got another new baby. An all black Mini Rex.....I have waited a long time to find one. She is about 9 weeks old and def. acts like a Rex already! I will post pictures when I am home later!

Dia wrote:
I will post pictures when I am home later!
:waiting:Can't wait!!! Congrats on your new addition. Mini-rex rule!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Dia wrote:
I will post pictures when I am home later!
:waiting:Can't wait!!! Congrats on your new addition. Mini-rex rule!
Yes, they are awesome. I always had two, then one passed on and I was waiting for another. This one, even as a baby, acts the same as my old one :)

Where are the pictuuurrrres! I need to see the baby bunny! I've always thought black rexes are especially gorgeous.

Ok so first the pics of the new baby Rex!!!

IMG_2836-1.jpg

IMG_2837-1.jpg

She is really cute and likes to sit on top of her little hut.

Here are some other pics of the Mini Lop's that used to be babies....now they are brothers that cause trouble together..... :)

IMG_2829-1.jpg

IMG_2834-1.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

I think he is trying to tell me "Does this look like a face that could cause trouble???"

My answer is YES!!!

...And now the father of those trouble makers....

IMG_2827-1.jpg

I don't know why or how this is a comfortable position, but they all do it.

:p

ohhh in addition to the last post.....i thought that 5 rabbits was really going to be my number.....but 8 seems to be a much better number. :biggrin2:

Oh she is GORGEOUS!! I love her! Looks like Elf Mommy's Poe, also a baby mini-rex!

And I love the mini-lops... They look SO mischievous! Such cute little faces! What are their names?

Have you thought of a name for your new girl yet?

mouse_chalk wrote:
Oh she is GORGEOUS!! I love her! Looks like Elf Mommy's Poe, also a baby mini-rex!

And I love the mini-lops... They look SO mischievous! Such cute little faces! What are their names?

Have you thought of a name for your new girl yet?
I have not thought of cute names for the Mini Lop's or the Mini Rex.....so I am taking suggestions.....if anyone has a good name.

Dia...you said "acts just like a mini rex. Without laughing can you tell me what that means?? We just added one to our herd. Male, Castor, "jojo". Compared to my daughteres other bunny (New Zealand doorstop!) he's a bit rowdy. Well, ok, very hyper! Are they like that generally or is it just because he's 3 mos old. Our others are also lops, but Holland. Congrats on your new arrival!

clean teeth wrote:
Dia...you said "acts just like a mini rex. Without laughing can you tell me what that means?? We just added one to our herd. Male, Castor, "jojo". Compared to my daughteres other bunny (New Zealand doorstop!) he's a bit rowdy. Well, ok, very hyper! Are they like that generally or is it just because he's 3 mos old. Our others are also lops, but Holland. Congrats on your new arrival!
I have had 9 rabbits, 3 of them have been Rex's. Currently I have 2 of them. Then i have 4 Lops and 2 Dwarf breeds. Out of all of the breeds, they all have traits that i noticed to be the same. I think the lops are the most energetic of all of the rabbits i have had. The Rex's tend to be more laid back but demand much more attention. They calm, but also seem to throw their little fits when you don't pay attention to them. Mine all like to lay out on the floor and act like they are the most beautiful rabbit ever.....lol. I think they have one of the best personalities for rabbits.....but since I only have had 4 breeds, I am far from an expert.

I hope that did not sound too funny!

Your little girl is gorgeous! My Phoebe Mae is half mini rex, and she looks so much like your baby. Well except that she's a completely different color and her fur isn't rexy. You know what I mean though, right? Her face and body and ears and expression look just like Phoebs when we got her.

Incidentally, your mini lop babies look so much like Rory! Again, their face shapes, not their fur colors. I'd always kinda wondered if he was a mini lop or a Holland Lop mix, looks like it must be mini lop since their faces look the same. Do you have any pictures of the boys all grown up?

Your bunnies are all so beautiful...

The baby Rex is very cute but I love the Mini Lop's. :) Congrats on your new bunny. :biggrin2: April

Those are some beautiful bunnies (those lops are something else, lol - mine give me the same innocent face right after they get into trouble).

Adorable!

Denise

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Your little girl is gorgeous! My Phoebe Mae is half mini rex, and she looks so much like your baby. Well except that she's a completely different color and her fur isn't rexy. You know what I mean though, right? Her face and body and ears and expression look just like Phoebs when we got her.

Incidentally, your mini lop babies look so much like Rory! Again, their face shapes, not their fur colors. I'd always kinda wondered if he was a mini lop or a Holland Lop mix, looks like it must be mini lop since their faces look the same. Do you have any pictures of the boys all grown up?

Your bunnies are all so beautiful...
Snowy - The pics up of the Mini Lop boys were from yesterday. They are now just about 5 months old....so those are what they look like currently. Originally I was only going to keep one, but the person who was supposed to take the other one decided not to and they enjoy each others company very much. I decided that I will have them both neutered soon and keep them together, as long as they don't fight.

Latest posts

Back