Another new addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munchkin

Reaction score
I went to the pet store yesterday and my kids forced me to take home this little girl or guy. She was dirty and we just couldn't leave her....and trust me I tried to leave as another bunny was not on my agenda right now.

What breed and color is she do you guys think?

The kids named her or him Flopsy.

I can't see the color very well, but it looks like a broken orange Mini Lop or Lop mix.

Cute!

Edited to say: Oops! I see you are in the UK. That would probably make it a Dwarf Lop or Lop mix, then.

She's so cute, I love her big fluffy feet!

Now that I can see her color better, she might be a fawn. Her eyes appear blue in the second picture. Are they grey-blue or like crystal blue? Or is it just a trick of the camera? :)

Her eyes are crystal blue - one of the things I liked about her ;)....and those big fluffy feet how could you resist?

Her feet were so stained when we got her but she seems to be cleaning them up well herself and she had a urine stain on her forehead - lord knows how that happened....but munchkin and her have bonded quite well and he was giving her lots of kisses last night.

I'm convinced flopsy is a girl as munchkin tried to have his wicked way with her last night, but prepared to be wrong. :shock:;)

The crystal blue eyes mean she probably has the vienna gene. Most vienna gene carriers have a dutch-type marking pattern, she's neat cause she has a more 'normal' broken pattern AND the blue eyes! How pretty!

Thanks for the great info clarzoo! Really love knowing as much as I can about breeds and such.

More pictures later in the week Haley ;)

Latest posts

Back