Another little bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylittlewabbit

Reaction score
In my intro post i said that we were looking for a another bunny. A freind for malachi. well seems we found one, she is a little dutch 8 month old girl. She looks black and white or gray and white. Hard to see in the lighting. We will be picking her up some time tomorrow or saturday. I have her cage all set up waiting for her. :)

how exciting.. have you thought of names? i think dutch are very cute..but then again what rabbit isnt right? congrats on the new addition may you all have many years of happiness ahead

I know im so excited couldnt sleep. We found her on craigslist. The person son passed away and she needed to find a home for her. She lives right in the same town as we do so its perfuct. lol. My bf though really wants lionhead bunnies. And this is a guy before me. Never looked at bunies or guinea pigs. lol He more of a reptile person.

Im just waiting to find out what time and her address. gr hate waiting.
And no we have'nt thought of a name yet. Gonna see what he comes up with frist. lol

Latest posts

Back