Another bunny-sitting post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
I just dropped off my babies at my sister's for the weekend. I am so sad, I hate this place and bunny-less it is much worse. :(I could barely leave her house.

The last time I left the buns home and had someone come and take care of them, they tore up the carpet and molding. I cannot cage them because they flip out it wakes me up and I feel too bad. Like how they have me so well trained? Either that or I leave them in there and they just escape.....

I went to my sisters and set up a whole box full of NIC cubes as a pen for them and it is in a sectioned off area in her basement that is bunny safe. That way when houdini(Oz) finds his way out, it won't be a big deal.

And in a week from tomorrow they are going for a long vacation at Haley's!

I am doing this because I know I will worry less and my room will be intact whenI get home!!!

YAY for bunnysitters!!!!!!!!

iluvmybuns wrote:
YAY for bunnysitters!!!!!!!!
Ha ha...

We are bunnysitting right now. When the owners get back, they might find their bunny is missing.... (hides Bunny under the bed, and keeps him for Pebbles.) :p

4utswes.jpg

Here is the cutie.

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:

We are bunnysitting right now. When the owners get back, they might find their bunny is missing.... (hides Bunny under the bed, and keeps him for Pebbles.) :p

They would make a very cute couple, I'll help distract them :biggrin2:

I understand! I am soo stressed out. My husband and I are in the process of moving to Oregon because we cant afford to live here anymore(most expensive place in the country.... seriously).... the catch.. we found a place to house sit and have somewhere to live (otherwise we would have had to quite my job suddenly and find a rental and move to Oregon in 10 days.. not too likely). The catch was no pets. So I have to leave my bunny, doggie, 2 piggies and African Lizard with either my husbands parents in town or my parents about 30 minutes away. They are willing to feed them if I pre-bad all the food and write explicit directions but dont want them out of their cages and dont want to touch them at all! I am so heartbroken! But at the moment we have no choice. At least it will only be for a month before we actually move up to Oregon and then I can love them and snuggle them. At least I will be able to see them every day, but I feel like I am leaving my children with complete strangers, even though it is my parents, whether by birth or by law.

Back