Another breed question for ya all?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
My Dahlia was sold to me as a rex but I am 100% positive she is not a rex. Lol. I found to irresitible so I didn't care what breed and color she was. I am however curious as to what she is... Can you help me please?

This is Dahlia as a baby:

HPIM0325.jpg

Dahlia now:

045.jpg

I so wish she had kept her baby markings. Lol. She had the most adorable mouth. I love her to bits though :DI thought her markings are mainly dutch but her ears are really tiny and the dutch I have seen herehave bigger ears? She weighs probably around 2-2.5 lbs.

How much does she weigh? To me since her ears a short she does look like a Netherland Dwarf to me. Or possibly some kind of Dwarf mix.

If she is full grown now, and only weighs 2-2.5 lbs, I don't think shes a rex (Def. Not a Standard rex!!)... She kinda reminds me of a nethie, but I really don't know much about breeds other than lionheads and the lop breeds.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

i agree with starlight, the bunny looks like a netherland dwarf with vienna markings.one of her parents probably was a blue eyed white.bluebird

Ah well I was way off then wasn't I? Lol. I figured she wasn't a dutch when I saw the difference in the ears. Lol. She does have blueish and reddish eyes so that makes sense to me. :)

Latest posts

Back