Annie Oalkie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_Toast

Reaction score
annieoakley-1.gif

It's about time I start my blog. I'm in a new home and have much to blog about. There have been rumors that I am pregnant... I will neither confirm or deny these rumors at this time. You'll just have to wait two weeks (or so) to see if pictures of little wiggles show up or not.

I have discovered the joy of digging today but the ground is frozen so I didn't get far. And I'm afraid my human found the hole and filled it in and told me she was going to build me a hutch off the ground this spring. While I am looking forward to fancy new digs, I am bummed that I won't get to finish my underground den.

I don't want to give too much away at one time so keep checking back to see what new things I discover just to keep my human on her toes!

Much bunny love,
Oaks

Hey Oaks, you are quite the Beauty.

Have you been able to dig some more of your den? How mean is your human to fill it up.

I sure hope you post more pictures of yourself and of course of the babies if you have them.

Looking forward to more info about you.

Susan:)

Hello again! I have, in fact, managed to make my digging hole bigger but that darn woman fills it in every time she comes out to see me! And she is still threatening to build me a hutch off the ground. Guess I'd better make requests for my new house before she builds it the way she wants it.

Hey since I'm new to this home design thing (I just lived in a little wire cage before) any suggestions from other rabbits would be awesome! I want my new home to have everything I need.

In the meantime I'm freaking my human out because she can't figure out how old I am and I'll never tell:shhhh: And I think me not telling if I'm pregnant or not is driving her crazy too!

I'm getting groomed today so look for pics of me looking beautiful real soon!

Much bunny love,
Oaks

Today I got to come inside to play and get groomed. I got to hang out with m' good buddy Ginnger. She plays with me sometimes but mostly just follows me around and licks my face. It's kinda gross but I let her do it because I'm such a good sport.

IMGP1690.gif

And my human felt like I should post this picture of my bad eye so you wouldn't worry if you saw it in future pictures. My first owner let her cat get hold of me when I was pretty small then never took me to the vet so now I'm blind in my left eye. I know it look scary but it doesn't cause me any problems. (ignore the white square my human struggles with photobucket

IMGP1681.jpg

MBL,
Oaks

So after grooming I try to take a nap but instead I get more pictures taken of me. Doesn't every bunny need beauty rest after a good grooming? And LOTS of treats!

IMGP1685.gif

And here is my favorite picture of Ginnger and I. I'm just as big as she is!!!

IMGP1688-1.gif

Awww, Annie is such a doll! Even though she has a 'bad side', she is still such a little (well big) cutie!
I really like the little sparkle things you put on the pictures. :)
I can't wait to see more pictures of Miss. Annie. ;)

-
Karlee

So I should be due in 3-5 days if I am indeed pregnant but I thought it would be fun to drive my human crazy so I'm not making any nests yet. I haven't pulled out any hair or made a cozy spot in my house. This is hilarious for me and watching my human constantly check for a nest is quite amusing. She doesn't know if I'm not building just to drive her crazy or if it's because I'm not really pregnant. Silly humans!!! So easily confused :)

MBL,
Oaks

Latest posts

Back