Annabel: Life as a Diva

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBinky

Reaction score
[align=center]Name: Annabel

[/align]
[align=center]Nickname(s): Anna, Belle, Bella, Bella Anna, Bunnykins, Brat, Looney, Floppy Loppy

[/align]
[align=center]Age: 11 months more or less

[/align]
[align=center]Breed: Miniature lop

[/align]
[align=center]Color: Broken orange (charlie) ?

[/align]
[align=center]Status: Single and loving it
[/align]
[align=center]Human Slave: Sophie (MsBinky)

[/align]
[align=center]Likes: Anything edible, being spoiled rotten, bossing everyone around, making humans chase after her, destroying property
[/align]
[align=center]Dislikes: Any breathing creature other than humans, Annabel-proof lids, and too many other things to mention...[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
Annabelintropic.png
[/align]

More Annabel pleaaaase! You know she's one of my favorite bunnies! You should post her Halloween pictures in this thread, I thought I was going to pass out from the cute.

Lol sorry guys, I had written a loooong post that night and lost it and was so frustrated that I didn't update it yet. I will very soon though ;)Thanks for your comments :biggrin2:Um, no no one can have her :p

I'm so glad you're doing a blog again - she's such a cutie...

Don't you love having a diva for a bun? I know I do!

Lol! It depends on the days but I don't see myself without her either way. Hehehe :pI'm glad to see people checking the blog. I'll be updating asap. :)

[align=center]Y'all be warned, there's gonna be a pic overload as I want to put them back up here. Some of you may remember most ofthese but I should be adding more soon if I can get my allergies under control. :)[/align]
[align=center]Here goes... :biggrin2:[/align]
[align=center]
Annabelintropic.png
[/align]
[align=center]
firsttimeout.png
[/align]
[align=center]
grumpy1.png
[/align]
[align=center]
capt5.png
[/align]
[align=center]
Annabel.png
[/align]
[align=center]
annastuffed2.png
[/align]
[align=center]more coming...[/align]

[align=center]Eating as always... :p

008-11.jpg

Annabel posing... She looks great if you don't notice how dirty she is LOL

002-21.jpg

Annabel is my floppy loppy. Here she is lounging as a proper diva does... Lol. The food lying sprawled about is not so diva-ish however, but that's just how she enjoys her life :p

015-12.jpg

Peek-a-boo! What ya doing mom?

012-12.jpg

Lounging again... Better evidence of the food... ;)

013-12.jpg

"Ugh, what exactly are you feeding me? Where's the good stuff?"

009-14.jpg

Even in her litterbox, she manages to look adorable :biggrin2:

003-20.jpg

A closer look...

002-22.jpg

Annabel with her dirty nose, still in her litterbox, doing her business, looking cute as usual... :)

001-21.jpg

More coming ;)

[/align]

More pictures, please! Annabel is SO CUTE! She's one of the cutest little bunnies ever. She looks so soft. Is she a cuddly girl? How are her poops and stinkiness lately? She usually looks like her eyes are almost closed, is it from the flash or is she just a sleepy baby?

[align=center]Now a proper diva would never get so dirty when eating so let's hope Annabel doesn't find out that I've posted these online ;)[/align]
[align=center]The famous strawberry pics...[/align]
[align=center]"Mmmm what's this mom?"[/align]
[align=center]
006-15.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Nom nom nom nom nom[/align]
[align=center]
005-13.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Starting to get dirty... [/align]
[align=center]
007-13.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]not much strawberry left...[/align]
[align=center]
009-15.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Of course, she's wearing the strawberry :pIt's her best shade of lipstick lol[/align]
[align=center]
004-18.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Licking herself clean :biggrin2:[/align]
[align=center]
010-14.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]One of these days, I WILL figure out how to get in there![/align]
[align=center]
DSC00182.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]AND get out of here![/align]
[align=center]
DSC00185.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Here are a few of the Halloween pics as well...[/align]
[align=center]Annabel Halloween carolling? :p[/align]
[align=center]
122.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"What do you mean why am I singing?"[/align]
[align=center]
123.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Looking cute as usual :biggrin2:[/align]
[align=center]
129.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]"Who shutz d lightz?"[/align]
[align=center]
128.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]And last but not least, a DBF, Annabel style...[/align]
[align=center]
halloween003.jpg
[/align]

Aww thanks Susan, she'll be thrilled to hear that ;)

Lol Shiloh, thanks, she knows you adore her :pShe thinks you should be her mom cause she'd get everything she wants with you. Lol. She's still smelly unfortunately. I'm going to undo her condo and put her in a cage and see if that can't change anything. I think maybe the flooring is causing problems or something. I'm trying! I do adore her. As for her eyes being closed, yeah it's because of the flash. She is a floppy loppy though :p

She is so so so cute :shock:! If I was there I'd steal her in a heartbeat. Can you imagine how adorable she'd look snuggled up with Sakura? I haven't seen pics of her for months, she's gotten even fluffier.

I LOVE the picture of her singing carols, haha!

Good luck with trying a cage, I admire you with all you're doing to try and keep Annabel around, it can't be easy at all.

I really hope tomorrow is a nice happy day for Anna, Houdina, Baloo and human crew :D.

She's gorgeous :D I love the halloween ones and the strawberry lipstick :D

I don't know what pellets you have over there, but if she normally has the muesli and has poo troubles is there a pellet that you can try? I have a feeling you struggled to find one though, but just thought I would say again in case I never said before.

Can't wait for more pics :D

Latest posts

Back