Animals have a tough life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy,

This is the first time I can agree when you represent yourself as an angel.

In your heart, they are all your babies. That's one of the things I love about you. You take every bunny on as your own.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn! That is one of myfavorite pictures of her... and there are lots. She's almost9 nine now. I got her as a puppy when I was 17. Wehad a hammock up in the yard at my dad's for a while (before a newpuppy ate it!) and we were out laying in it and someone picked her upand put her in it with me... then when I got up she just stayedthere... didn't even move when I ran in for the camera LOL.

The other pic is me with my dalmatian puppy when we first got them.....only problem is now she weighs in at 50lbs and is convinced she canstill sleep with mommy! :shock: I think we need a biggercouch!

Oh.. BTW.... cutest story about my hubby's dalmatian andPigeon. His dal is SO laid back that we let the bunnies outof the cage with her in the room one day. Ginger (the dog)was laying down about 4 feet from the cage door. When Iopened it she didn't even move. About half an hour laterPigeon got brave and decided to come check out the dog. Shegot right up to her before Ginger even woke up .... then they just bothsniffed noses. Ginger never moved, like she new moving wouldstartle the bun... she was VERY careful. I'm not sure whichof them was being more cautious! Was too precious... nexttime I'll be sure to have the camera on me first.\

-Cheryl

immmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sooorry lolsorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

np lol they look like my rats though... just thewhite one should be brown, they should be a little bigger, with longerscarier lookin tails (or so people tell me)

Latest posts

Back