Animal Neglecter, I know one!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
Do you guys know an animal neglecter! I do shehas a hamster and had one of my rabbits until i took it away! Shewouldnt feed my rabbit so the first day i saw there was no food in it itook my rabbit back and told her if she cant take care of it, it's nothers! I cant believe someone would actually do that! I feel bad for thehamster, she doesnt even check if it has food and water every day!That's why when i go over there i feed it and water it if it has none!I hate people who neglect animals! Dont you? I should buy the poorhamster off her! It'd have a great home with me!

That's horrible!

I have a friend who constantly neglects her fish. The bowls are filthyand she forgets to feed them. I have to tell her over and over so thatI annoy her enough so she'll clean their water. I feed them oftenbecause they're in the common area. My fish lives like a king!

t.

Candy/Ace/Lilli/Salty ETC! I've deleted all the responses seeing as you're just talking to yourself. :mad:

You've hada LOT of warnings, if you persist, you will be banned from this forum!

sas :X

I would try and get the hamster from her too ifi was you, just say you will take the hassle off her hands because theyobviously don't want to take care of it.

Latest posts

Back