Animal Communicators

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the one hand, I sort of want to get a reading done for Nick and Amelia, too. On the other hand, I think they've finally accepted us as their forever home, and are comfortable here and with us. They still each have some quirks, but in a way, their past doesn't really matter anymore. Just when I accepted that Nick doesn't like being petted, he started letting me pet him more.

However, I am so happy with the readings I got for Ben and Tobi last night, I will not hesitate to call for another reading. I'm no longer skeptical.

I don't blame you for wanting to get Nick and Amelia done. It would be interesting to see what they communicate.

I got on talktoyoufurkids website and it listed her prices but didn't list the amount of time she spends for that price. How long was your session? Did it seem like enough time?

When I spoke to Susie over the phone, she said her fee was per 15 minutes, but I guess on the website it says it's per animal. I think we spoke on the phone for between 15 and 30 minutes. I was in the bunny room during the call, and there's no clock in there. I do know that I had just started watching an old episode of MacGuyver (LOL!) on Netflix, the opening credits had just finished when she called me. The end credits were starting when the call was over. She did both bunnies during the call. We did talk a little bit about our rescue efforts afterwards.

If you're interested, you could always email her and ask. :)

It looks like Arlene, suggested by Peg, charges per 30 minutes, but does one animal in that time.

I think one or more other animal communicators have been suggested on here in past threads, too? If I recall correctly, they might have been pricier, though.

I'm terribly skeptical about these sorts of things, but you never know 'till you try it right? Besides, the person obviously has to be good with animals in the first place to be successful at something like that. I doubt there are any animal communicators in Tennessee though. :grumpy:

I suppose I could always learn to communicate better with Bayou though. I'm sure he'd prefer that, as he doesn't like strangers. :p

I've used Arlene in the past and I love her. We're pretty good pals, as she's a member on a forum I mod. We all love her over there and she's a very well respected part of our group. She's an amazing, very generous and caring woman.

As far as her readings, she's accurate and I am convinced she's the real deal. She's helped me a lot in the past.

SunnyCait wrote:
I've used Arlene in the past and I love her. We're pretty good pals, as she's a member on a forum I mod. We all love her over there and she's a very well respected part of our group. She's an amazing, very generous and caring woman.

As far as her readings, she's accurate and I am convinced she's the real deal. She's helped me a lot in the past.
In that case - you might want to ask her about Zeus (privately)....

It appears like she told him he could contact her anytime...and he has taken her up on that offer...

:?

She mentions your bunns every so often. :D I was so excited when I found out she was reading for someone over here. She had told me she had read for bunnies, and I was on here at the same time and saw your post about it, and I asked her if the bunn's name was Zeus and she said it was and I was like "I know Peg!!"

When I chat with her next I'll have to ask her about him. :)

I've had 2 readings of my pets over the years and the last time was really good. I may have to look into another reading soon with one of these great ladies.

Back