Animal Communicators

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for $35 bucks, I'd try it!
It'll be an interesting experience whether or not its accurate... stranger things have happened, though!

I hope you guys post back if you get in touch with her. It would be really neat to hear how it went.

Yes, $35 is not a bad fee at all. I have seen some who charge around $200 and hour and others that charge between $85 and $100.

I checked the Pam Adams site also that is posted but they didn't have a price online. When I submitted Chase's information on Janie's site it said she would contact me in 24-48 hours. I will let you know how it goes. I will do it as soon as she is able. I am excited about it.

NorthernAutumn, I am going to ask her to explain the concept of drinking water to Chase lol.

Amy, I wasn't going to post it, but I was wondering the same thing myself! Perhaps there is an answer for Chase in all of this?
You have a lot of good questions to ask her, if nothing else. It would be fantastic if Chase's "answers" led to a solution for you guys :)

I just wanted to post an update. I never received a reply back from Janie Landes. I did get one back from Pam Adams regarding her pricing since it wasn't on her website. This is what her email said:

Hi Amy, sorry for the LONG delay in getting back to you. I am having problems sending emails (12 in my Outbox from this morning still waiting to go out) and have been for almost a week.

I communicate with living animals as well as those who have passed into Spirit. My fee depends on the time it takes, but generally it is about $40 - $65. I need a photo, and any questions you have and also any messages you wish me to pass on. You pay after the consult, via credit card(PayPal), direct deposit, cheque or money order.

If I can be of any assistance to you let me know.
Warm regards
Pam

I do believe her email wasn't working as I received that message several times, several hours apart today. I think I might try her. She is more expensive then the other one but I really want to do this and don't know when I will hear back from Janis. Dia did you get a response back from Janie?

Just Bumping wanted to know if you got it done and what was said? or if anyone has done this?

I still have not gone....So much has happened in the last few months. Hopefully I will make it to the lady I wanted to go to soon. I will keep everyone posted.

I believe the rescue uses one in paticular.

I am skeptical, but really curious about animal communicators.

A woman who used to come to our rescue meetings had one come to talk with her bunnies. She found one bunny running loose, and adopted a second one from the shelter. She was having problems bonding them, when she had the communicator come in. She was told a lot of things about the bunnies' histories, but I don't know if anything could have been verified. So I'm not sure about that. But I do know that the woman had much more luck with the bunnies getting along with each other after that.

There is also a communicator that is going to be coming to our rescue meetings on a regular basis. She has offered to do mini-readings (10 minutes) at the meetings for $10, I think, and will be donating some of that to our rescue. Not sure how much she charges for a full session.

Even though I'm skeptical, I may have her talk with Tobi and Ben if they are difficult to bond.

ALi - cool they actually use an animal communicator? that is great.

Beth - I am envious i would love a reading!!!!

Latest posts

Back