angry rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathryn303

Reaction score
It's now been about 4 days after Bunny was spayed, and she seems almost back to her old active self, except for one thing...her personality. Before, she would try to race out of the cage whenever I opened the door. Now, she doesn't even bother trying to get out, even if I leave the door open, she won't come out. She will let me pet her, but hide from my hand unless it has food. She will not let me pick her up. Then last night, she completely tore up her cage (pooping, peeing everywhere, flipping everything over) She acts like she is bored, yet she won't come out of the cage. She is eating and drinking normally now, by the way. Could someone please clarrify her behavior for me?! :?

It sounds to me that she's still in some pain. I know four days after my surgery I was still out of it and just wanted to sleep. Spays are very inasive surgeries so it will take longer than four days to heal. Is she still on at home pain meds?

Back