Angora Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
I was bored so i went on google to look for something to talk about. I typed in angora and look what I found...
angora-rabbit.jpg
I think this is a rabbit, but I'm not sure...

Royal-Persian-Angora-Chinch.jpg
Look an angora chinchilla, isn't it cute:p

ridingsun-angoraRabbit.JPG
heheheh

englangoraWCR_U84.jpg
look at this fella, love the bunny

Angora.jpg
look at this angora cat. i like cats and I think this is a perticularly pretty one.

angora_rabbit-00.jpg
ummmmm I don't think I'd want that bun. I can't imagine brushing it.

MFO%20RiosCarter%20Fr%20Angora.jpg
Isn't this one cute!!

well any way I thought these pics were cool.

-TK

I used to groom and shear Angoras. Not a very pleasant job :( The rabbits are blown (not brushed) - dander gets everywhere - very misable if you are allergic to them.

Pam

TK Bunnies wrote:
I know this bunny. :) His name is Baron, and his mama normally keeps his fur cut short (about 2 inches all over, I think). He's adorable and very sweet.

I like the French and satin angoras and, of course, Jersey Woolies. :)

I got a few from a 4H show I went to.. I watched one of them getting blown and fluffed up.. I thought it was a bit unusual, but the rabbit didn't appear bothered.

Bunnypictures-Leanne053.jpg

Bunnypictures-Leanne054.jpg

Bunnypictures-Leanne061.jpg

The little one standing on his/her hind feet and looking *so* curious and interested just kills me! (One for the bunny-napping list, I guess... ;))

pring wrote:
I got a few from a 4H show I went to.. I watched one of them getting blown and fluffed up.. I thought it was a bit unusual, but the rabbit didn't appear bothered.

The Angoras are very used to the handling, grooming and blowing. Using a blower is the correct way to groom the coats - combing removes density and can ruin the coat.

Pam

They are absolutely beautiful! Im thinking like Michaela... couldn't handle one...maybe at some point but not right now. Sometime in the future maybe. Of course, I'll have to add to my list learning how to spin yarn and knit!
I know you can keep there coats clipped but part of their 'charm' is the hair.

~Sealy

Every time I see a pic like that realy huge one, I try to picture it moving around, and what kind of housing you would keep it in to avoid it getting it's hair wrapped around anything-and I have to admit, my imagination doesn't stretch that far! LOL All I can think is, that must be a show pic, and they don't look THAT fluffy all the time. How would they move, anyway?!

marach8000 wrote:
Poor bunnys - they must hate all that fur! :(
I don't think it would bother tham as much as you think, after all that is all they have ever known. Think of it like someone with incredibly long hair. It would drive me nuts, but they are used to it.

Latest posts

Back