Angora due today!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybunny11

Reaction score
A month ago I bred my 2 french angoras. My black female Cynder and my Red Agouti male Killian. Babies are due today Im so excited and nervous. Last angora litter wehad our doe Punky passed away due to birthing complications :pray:I am hoping it will be succesful. Cynder is a good momma though, she has had one litter before, her and our mini rex got out together and we had lil' mutt babies, but all where healthy and she took good care of them :biggrin2:The last few days before the litter is born is so nerve racking! lol!

I am with you on this one. My French Lop is due today. 28 days today but it could be anytime within the next week. I am so nervous it is so nerve racking. this is my first litter but i don't think its hers. Knock on wood everything goes ok. good luck best wishes and lots of prayers:pray:

crystal

I wouldnt worry so much about not making a nest. I havea doe who doesnt make the nest and pull fur until hours before she has them. Thats usually how i know they have been born. White fluff all over the place =)

If i were you i wouldnt worry at all. Make a journal or something of your doe while she's pregnant and usually you can map out how a doe will act when she's pregnant and how she will act when she gets so far along and possibly even predict when she will have them or how many she will have. Its really helpful.

thanks I will do that. she was trying to get out this morning maybe she was tying to go nest else where? I covered her cage up more and then she was digging in her box a bit is this a good sign?

crystal

Still no Cynder babies, not even digging in her nest, she has sat in it a bit though! She is 32 days today!

mine is 30 days along. she has quit digging in her box and is now diigin in her shavings. I really wish she would just have them I hate waiting but thats life. LOL I have no patience. oh well. Maybe I'll have so little buns in the morning. knock on wood. lots of prayers for both of us and our bunnies.

crystal

Day 33. None from me. My doe will not use her box to nest but rather as a litter box. ugh. but she has gathered almost all the shavings in her cage (big round trough) and piled it together(alot of shavings and I gave her more.) I gave her a bunch of hay and she spread it around and in the nest. So I'm hoping she will have them soon. she is very protective of the nest. hopefully this is a good sign. maybe tonight or tomorrow knock on wood.

Latest posts

Back