Angieluv

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlopsnWills

Reaction score
hey, i was just wondering where i could possibly find the less messy aspen chips? i use aspen shavings for my boys and they're so messy, i'd love to buy the chips. are they the same price? i pay 14 dollars for a huge 3ft x 2ft bag.

Hi..Did I post somewhere that the aspen shavings are messy??? THey are messy and I hate them. The only place I have been able to find the aspen chips is Petco and they are much better.

yeah you did, lol.. it was awhile ago and i kept forgetting to ask. i didn't even know they made chips. could you possibly tell the brand of them? and how much they are? thanks so much!

The brand is Premier pet which is the same brand that make the shavings..the bags look alike. I'll have to check the price when I go to the store as I don.t remember but its probably the same price..all our Petco stores use the chips..all our Petsmart stores use the shavings.

Hi is Petco a store or do you buy the products on line? Do you know if they are in Canafda? I tried to find them on line but couldn't.

Thanks

Soooska:apollo:

I think that Petco is just in the US and I don't think that you can order on-line. If you have multiple buns a horse bedding wooded pellet from a tractor supply or Farm and Flee is a good alternative although it is heavy to buy and carry but much cheaper. You also could use wood stove pellets which many people on this site use. horse bedding wooded pellets here in Wi only cost $5.00 for 30 lbs.

the aspen litter that is shredded is just plain messy to handle (getting it out of the bag etc). I've used it at the shelter when I couldn't get the chips and it takes twice as long to clean as it flies all over the room

Back