Angel's spay - before & after...she did well! Thanks for prayers and well wishes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm not putting this in the infirmary cause she's not sick although she is seeing the vet.

I'm surprisingly calm and she's doing great this morning - all alert and grooming herself.

I'll update as soon as I can - but I will be away from the computer until about 5 or 6 pm CST tonight.

Nela wrote:
Sending good thoughts your way :pray: Btw... Which is Angel? *Blushes*

Angel is Peg new Polish Doe she is 5 and a pet not a breeder bun. Peg adopted her at a show I think.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words - so I'll start off with that..

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

They let her come home 2 hours early because she was doing so good after she woke up.

I took her in a stuffy that I'd gotten my scent on - and a banana and carrots to leave with her once I knew she was awake...and they decided to let her go home. So I stood there giving her banana and had to write the check - so I tossed her stuffy in with her - she went to it - kissed it twice and sorta nuzzled it - and then went back to her banana.

So far so good - she's drinking water and eating. She's a bit groggy still - I have meds for 3 days though if she needs them for pain.

Oh - there was no sign of cancer or pre-cancer BUT she was having fluid build up in her uterus. No idea why...didn't ask for details as the vet didn't seem overly concerned since it was removed now.

What a good little patient! I never seen them cones on bunnies before! I was only told to watch Acacia and if there was a problem they would have given me one- ha! Glad she's doing better. How old was she when she was spayed?

Back