And finally....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
The golden boy!

546041aa.jpg

77d344b2.jpg

d5adc1d8.jpg

b4af709e.jpg

He just keeps getting more and more handsome. I love my Bub!!

Rose, I have found a website where the person is trying to get pics ofall the different recognized breeds etc. I was wondering if you wouldbe interested in sending her a pic of Bub, she doesn't have anyPalamino pics, more publicity for your beloved breed! Diva is alreadypictured on there:D. Let me know if you want her email address.

Fergi's mom

He's a Beauty!!

I love Bub.

-Carolyn

Aww hes a beauty for sure and I hope you kissedthat little nose when he had it stuck out there. Looks as if thats justwhat he was waiting for.

I love that first photo. He looks so cute stretching out there to sniff around! :)

He looks all warm :) That fur is gorgeous!

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
What a beauty!!! I love the picture of Bub standing up, withhis mouth on his cage's wire.... It's just so darn cute!
If thatwere my bunny, I'd have to go right over and kiss those bunny lips! :p

I know! I do the same thing with Bo and any other bunny I meet!

When I first got him, I started kissing his nose, and now, he puts itup to my lips whenever I deserve a kiss or he wants one! Sometimeshe'll do it over and over.... My daughter gets jealous cause I'll holdhim and she'll give him a treat, and he'll give me the kisses! :p

*nepo* wrote:
I love Bub's wiskers! :)Howold is he? Are Palaminos really big when they arefull-grown?

Bub is just over 6 mo., if my count is right. Pals are fairly large--Iestimate Bub is nearly 10 lbs. and still growing for another 2 mo.

Another example of gentle giants!

Rose

Ty-bee wrote:
Awwhes a beauty for sure and I hope you kissed that little nose when hehad it stuck out there. Looks as if thats just what he was waitingfor.

Nope, actually it was so he could climb on me. hehe

And usually when a nose sticks out, I can't resist tweaking it. lol

Rose

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
What a beauty!!! I love the picture of Bub standing up, withhis mouth on his cage's wire.... It's just so darn cute!

I know...when it was cold, though, he froze his lips to the wire and Ithought that broke the habit. Apparently I spoke too soon! :p

He is really as sweet as he looks, folks! :D

Rose

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I know! I do the same thing with Bo and any other bunny I meet!

When I first got him, I started kissing his nose, and now, he puts itup to my lips whenever I deserve a kiss or he wants one! Sometimeshe'll do it over and over.... My daughter gets jealous cause I'll holdhim and she'll give him a treat, and he'll give me the kisses! :p

You actually have to catch the little squirt and pin him down in orderto kiss him. He is in constant motion whenI'm around!

Rose

Awww, I'd have to trance him and kiss his nose over and over :)

So a full-grown pal gets to what? 15 pounds roughly? Ohhhh I want one :)

Back