An update on Pam Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I post this with Pam's permission - for newbies - Pam Nock is an ARBA judge and rabbit breeder who has been on this board in the past and helped so many folks. She is greatly missed - but her life has been so busy lately.

I emailed Pam Nock the other day to check on her and let her know how much I miss her. When I heard back from her, she shared that her mother-in-law died in an accident last Monday and her father-in-law was injured but is doing ok.

I know she would appreciate any good thoughts and prayers we can send her way as they deal with this situation.

Peg

I'm going to copy and paste all of the messages into a Word document and send them to her so she knows how much we all love her and miss her and are sending our thoughts and prayers their way.

Peg

OMG!!! I'm so sorry ! :(

Pam, we miss you. Prayers and good thoughts are sent!!

~Jim

Pam, I am so sorry...please accept my sincerest condolences for your loss. May the pain and sorrow that you and your family are experiencing be eased by the angels that are watching over you all during this very difficult time.

You and your family are in my prayers...

~Di

raphaelicon.gif

Pam, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope your father-in-law recovers quickly.

You and your wisdom are missed very much here in the Forum - so many of us learned such a lot from you! Take good care

Jan

Bumping for the weekend folks who might want to leave a message for Pam. On Monday, I'll copy and paste this thread into a Word Document and send it to her!

Peg

All our love and best wishes. We will be praying :pray:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

I don't know you yet but I can sympathize with what you are going through. I lost a close uncle of mine to a sudden and unexpected hear attack just last month. It's hard for us who are left with all the pain but we can take comfort in knowing that they are in a far better place, they're the happiest they've ever been, and one day we will see them again. In times like these I like to reflect on the happy memories. In my case, I remember when he used to send me and my younger brother 5lb Cadburry milk chocolate bars from England and we would compete to see who could make their's last the longest.

I'm sorry for your and your family's loss and hope that you will find solace in those wonderful memories.

Pam, please accept my sincere sympathy. And please extend this to the other members of the family. Know that prayers are winging for you all ... spouse, kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews ... all. Death is never an easy thing to accept, but it seems less so when it is so sudden.

~ Dolores

One last bump for folks to post before I copy this into a Word document and send it to Pam tomorrow!

Peg

Latest posts

Back