An inexpensive new toy,LOL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I was going to empty my ice cubes from my drinkinto the sink, when all of a sudden the Bunny 500 started and includedme. In order not to step on the race, I sort of fell out ofthe way.. The ice and the cup went flying. Of course with allthe racket both bunnies flew out of the kitchen. Momentslater, curiousity got the best of them, so as I was trying to clean upthe mess, Pez grabbed one of the ice cubes and was chasing it acrossthe floor trying to eat it. Well, of course, Cleo had to bepart of that too. So here is Pez chasing the cube, and Cleochasing Pez trying to get the ice cube away from him. It waslike a supersonic Stanley Cup game! This game went on forabout 10 minutes and the chase ended when the ice cubemelted. And of course, I get the look that it was my faultthat the ice cube went away. You take one look at thoselittle bunny faces and I had to get more ice. So the gamestarts over, we were in fits of laughter. My kitchen floor issoaked. You never think to get out the video camera whensomething like this happens, cuz really no one believes you unless theysee it!

But I had 2 very wet bunnies after to proof it LOL

Susan

Next time you do that rememberto get the camera out.I would love to see that lol. I am going to try it with Apollo tomorrownight. That is just Way Too Funny. Thank you for the laugh.

Tina

LMBO! Sounds like your two hadfun. My dog loves to play with ice cubes, too.Every now and then I'll put some in his bowl and he goes bonkers.

and here I am ordering toys for the Monkeys! on line, and paying a small fortune every couple months... LMBO!

Sounds like fun... I'll have to try it too!

Monkeys!:)

My buns LOVE ice cubes too!;) The cutest thing. Ever. Shortyactually (tries) to chew on them. Goofball!

my dog likes ice cubes too. He knows the sound of the ice despencer in out fridge and comes running.

Thats just too cute,my two rabbits are about tobe mad at me becasue i start school in 2 weeks:?so my 8-yearold brother will have to take them outside

ashley

Latest posts

Back