Amy's cats, rabbits, etc!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize how big he was till I saw him with your dog...WOW.

Dontcha love it when the rabbits feel they can take over the furniture? Zeus believes the bed is really "his" and Tiny always felt like the recliner belonged to him too.

Lol before this I can say I had never seen 'bunny balls'. You've made one of my 'nevers' come true Amy :p!!

GOOLIES!

Nasty looking though they are, I'm glad this means he can be neutered soon. I'm hoping that'll quell his aggression some. Cute dog, btw.

OMG those are some big goolies.

Storm where nothing compared to that. Boy he could make a lot of babies with those things. Glad he won't be able to.

Amy what are you sending him to the vet with tomorrow? I need to pack Jessi bag.

Kat....I think I am just bringing a little bag of pellets with some oats mixed in and a bag of hay, so that he can be encouraged to eat after waking up.

Ren....he gets his neuter tomorrow, so hopefully within 6-8 weeks he will calm down :). Sammy the doggie says thanks for the compliments!

Jen....let's hope you never have to see bunny balls again because they are so gross, HAHA!

And the bun says "Thanks for the compliments Denise, Peg, Erika, Helen, Misty :biggrin2:".

-----------

I think I might change his name again....I haven't really been calling him "Damon", but I have still been calling him "Big Bun", so I take that as a sign that his new name doesn't fit him. It has to be a unique people name, so hopefully I can come up with one tonight before his neuter tomorrow.

I am so sorry for not posting any pics in such a long time. I went in for a proceedure (removing my tailbone) I broke it in 7 places and came down with bacterial pnomonia from asperating.
Lilli Pad or the "Arizona Honker" as we sometimes call her continues to Thrive. She is our biggest chinner. She makes a science of it. It is a sad day for us as my son lost his little Seal Point Stew yesterday.

Lilli continues to amaaze me with her binkys and hopping and all the cool things she does. She is a real nuzzle girl.

Hugs and bunny kisses. I do hope we get to meet you before you move.

Nancy:mrsthumper::magicwand::bambiandthumper

I hope you are okay now from your surgery...sounds pretty scary! I'm so glad Miss Lills got the best home ever for her and that you adore her so much. It just makes me happy knowing she is with you guys rather then whatever her life would have been after adoption from the Humane Society because they don't do a good job interviewing potential adopters.

I am hoping that I will be able to go to a grooming seminar in Vegas this fall, so I will let you know because I'd love to meet you & Larry and see Lills again. We just need to see if we have the money for a hotel room for a few nights!

Amy give big Bun a kiss for me please.

I think we will both be a nervous wreck tomorrow. Your not sending any veggies or anything?

I am sending her with veggies and such. If you look at my thread you will see how prepared I am LOL.

Ah yes! Damon is getting neutered tomorrow?

Good luck to you both! I'm sure it will all be fine. And onto a bright new and better future!!!! :)

Yep....neuter is tomorrow :bunnydance:! I know the ladies at the front desk and the vet techs are going to just gush over him! They always adore bunnies that I bring in for speuters, so I know they are REALLY going to live him due to his big ears. I'm still going to tell them to be careful though, in case he decides to bite at all. I'm glad they trim nails while they are knocked out for surgery because I didn't want to have to wrangle him down and do them myself because he would probably hate me for that :p.

Kat....nah, I probably won't bring in veggies because I never have before. I think just hay and pellets with a tad bit of oats mixed in will be enough. This will be my 3rd bunny neuter (have done 6 rat neuters, 2 bunny spays, 1 cat neuter, and 1 cat spay)...so I am not concerned about him at all :D. I'd rather just offer up some veggies when he gets home.

I will probably be more nervous here in Texas (just thinking about it) than you will be. I always get nervous whenever a forum bunny gets neutered.

I've got to say Amy that those picture are convincing me more and more that I want an English Lop rabbit (as if Daisy and Yofi weren't enough convincing).

The problem is - I'd like to get one while they're still young so I can enjoy the growing up phase (before the teenage rebellious stage)...but of course - its hard to tell at a young age if a rabbit is truly show or pet (unless you can tell for sure its a pet rabbit).

I did look at some at the state show - but no one had any for sale (and there were even more English lops there than there were flemish giants!)

Anyway - I think you should just tell people he's a new breed of dog...that hops. After all - he looks almost like a dog when he's up there with Sammy.

Good luck tomorrow! I know you & he will do well.

And when I do eventually get an e-lop...you can follow the antics on my blog and understand them from experience with Damon?

Grr! I wish I had my own place right now. I'd so take Damon regardless of the behavior problems. Bayou is pretty aggressive himself, but I've learned to love it. Of course, I don't think he'd be too happy with another bun in the house. :biggrin2:

I love this one...

4501223129_c5d06c95d7.jpg

I just got home from dropping him off and they said he would be ready around noon today since they aren't busy with surgeries today! I won't be able to pick him up later because I have to groom Humane Society dogs today from start to finish, which can be tough because a lot of the time they take a while because they are scared and have maybe never been groomed before (just breaks my heart!).

I'll update when I get home with him later :).

Back