Americans: Vote

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
...Just be sure to vote.

It's our right, and so many people gave of their lives in order for us to have this priviledge.

-Carolyn

Here! Here!

I completely agree.

And while we're on the topic... I want to thank everyone for notletting politics run the discussions (even Off Topic discussions) onthis board. Politics can really cause rifts between people, and I lovewhat a close knit little family we have on this message board.

So, VOTE!

but shhhhhhh!

;)

I'm going to vote this afternoon with my parents :)...we keep who we voted for a secret from even eachother ;)

My dear husband and I will be off to the pollstogether when he returns from work. Little Matthew is verymad that he can't vote :X

Pam

My hubby and I wentand voted together. My Marine returned to Camp LeJune today and gets tovote there. My two older teens get to vote for the first time ever andare going together to vote this afternoon and they are takingSebastian's little girl because she gets to vote in the "Kid's VotingUSA" program. EVERYONE VOTED HERE!YEAH!!!

Raspberry

Heheh... well.. my absantee ballot was sent inseveral weeks ago... so if the mail did what it was supposed to do Ivoted already. Kinda scary though when you don't know if yourvote actually got there or not, especially with all the troubles theU.S.P.S.has been having lately with ballots :?.Guess there is really no way for me to know for sure though so I'lljust cross my fingers and hope my vote is counted for.

-Cheryl

Just voted an hour or so ago! :D

P.S. I, too, Elf Mommy, am thankful that the discussion of politics hasn't infiltrated the board.

I'm sure that the fur would be flying! :?

BunnyMommy wrote:
I, too, Elf Mommy, am thankful that the discussion ofpolitics hasn't infiltrated the board.

Luckily this great group of people truly enjoy each other and we don'tlike controversy. We have a very wise andrespectful constituency and it makes this forum all the moreenjoyable. I have been in other boards where politics do comeup and people definitely get unnecessarily heated.

I'm glad our group likes peace and doesn't shove our views down eachother's throat. I think it's why this forum works sowell. Everyone's open-minded, but independent and confidentenough to allow others their opinions rather than be threatened by them.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy wrote:
P.S. I, too, Elf Mommy, am thankful that thediscussion of politics hasn't infiltrated the board.
I'm getting better at keeping my mouth shut!! :D:D:D

Well.. since I am not 18 I don't get to join inthe fun.. but we did have a "fake" voting thing at school today.;)Good job to all those who did vote, I think we are going tohave a record setting year on voting percentage turnouts. :D

~Nichole

my dad went over this morning ~6. apparently,when the polls opened, 6 people were waiting to vote :shock:. may notseem like a lot, but apparently for my town, its big.

Lissa wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
P.S.? I, too,Elf Mommy, am thankful that the discussion of politics hasn'tinfiltrated the board.?
I'm getting better at keeping my mouth shut!!? :D:D:D

Grampa said:

"Still waters run deep."

Glad to here you all voted! I'm in Canada but youcan bet we're watching this election as close as you all are! Thechoice of which President is elected could effect Canada, negatively orpositively. It's much more of an important issue to Alberta and BC morethan the other provinces, but still.

I Love Canada!

-Carolyn,
-Tucker,
-Fauna.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Glad to here you all voted! I'm in Canada but you can bet we'rewatching this election as close as you all are! The choice of whichPresident is elected could effect Canada, negatively or positively.It's much more of an important issue to Alberta and BC more than theother provinces, but still.

I am pretty sure it can effect the whole world.

Latest posts

Back