Amber May

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123ttoh.jpg

Binky Free little girl. :pink iris:

Hugs to Devon.

So sorry for your loss - seemed like you knew Amber-May very well knowing all about when she liked her food - I will call you a definete devoted bunny mummy!
Binky free at the bridge Amber
Your mummy loves you
Best wishes
Becca and The Gang
xxxxx

I'm so sorry, Matt. I still remember when you finally brought Amber and Devon home. She was such a stunning girl. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Binky free, Amber.

:sad:

I am so sorry for your loss of Amber May.:pray:

Please take comfort in the fact that you and other loved ones were with her at her passing. She knew (and still knows) of your love for her. And I guarantee that she doesn't wantyou to feel guilty on her account.Please remember the love between you both--and release any/all feelings of guilt; your intentions for her were the best.

:hearts:

Jenk

Been awhile since I posted this but I have to.

heart.gif

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

angelsko.jpg

Latest posts

Back