Amber and Sooty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powab

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here is a picture of my two bunnies Amber and Sooty, bear with me whilei'll work out how to put multiple pics as opposed to just the one.:bunnydance:

just a few more pics of Amber and Sooty this morning, they was feeling more camera friendly than yesterday! LOL :D

IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/powab/01-01-07_1034.jpg[/IMG]

01-01-07_1049.jpg

01-01-07_1042.jpg

Hey Powab, I'm so glad the pics worked out, they look awesome! :inlove:

At first I couldn't figure out where Sooty was, he was blending in tothe background! (I've got a black and awhite bondedpair and it's so hard to get pics of both to stand out!)

Cuddles is cute too!

You have a lovely furry family, all the best to you!

sas :)and thegang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Amber and Sooty are so cute!,what gorgeous little bunnies :inlove:

Ohh and i just love Cuddles,i love his colouring!

Hehe,i love the picture where Cuddles is trying tohave a lookover the top of the hutch,what a cutie!

cheryl

Gorgeous bunnies!!

Im partial to the dutch bunnies (as you can tell from my avatar) so Im now in love with Amber ;)

Does Cuddles get along with the others or no?

The pic of where cuddles is peering over the cage, was taken moments before she jumped up and tried to do a runner! :laugh:

The bunnies are next to each other in cages and runs, butunfortunately, Amber and Sooty are not bonded with Cuddles yet so she'son her on in the run. :(

Plus, Amber is very bossy and I don't think she's willing to share her man Sooty just yet. LOL

Latest posts

Back