Amazing Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK Bunnies

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share this with everyone:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Main.aspx

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!! It is amazing!!! People from all over the world share recipes for free!! It's great, you can find just about anything you're looking to make on here, I made Kung Pao Chicken and He Jia Tuan Yuan for supper last night from recipes off this website and they both turned out fabulous!

If you like cooking you should for sure check it out, ithas nutritional information listed, so if you're trying to diet or have to watch what you eat you can see how much Cholesterol or Carbs the recipe you want to make has. You can share your own recipes, and it even has a serving calculator so if you want to double the recipe you just type in the number and and hit calculate and it does all the math for you!

I love to cook and I've gotten some really good recipes off of here.

Enjoy,

-TK :balloons:

i often check out this website! great source of inspiration for us baking bunnies. they also have a UK website - a pop up always appears asking me if i want to go there. i prefer the .com one tho'. got a very nice cornbread recipe from them:):bunnydance:

I also use RecipeZaar.com a lot and have an account with them. Both sites are very similar.

I use them all the time for finding new recipes. I love being able to sort the search findings by ratings.

Latest posts

Back