Am I the farthest East??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heey, so sorry I haven't been posting on here. Pretty busy with my buns! Acacia-Berry, How was your trip?!:)Did you bring your bunnies?
Hello to other fellow maritimers from Cape Breton NS!

I've been gone for a bit. Actually, I enjoyed my trip in June to Hali, I was only gone a weekend so my girls stayed home!

Unfortunately, Akina was put to peace on August 17, it had gotten too bad and she was in tremendous pain. She also had cancer in her belly that the vet only noticed when he put her on the gas. I held her little paw as she took her last breaths and almost died of sadness. I know she's finally in peace now however, I gave her the best 3 years of her life and that I can be assured of. Her old owner cared so little for her and when she moved in with me and Acacia she became my life. I love that bunny so much, always will.

When my bf moved back to NL for school we moved in together. Some may think we moved too fast but we're together almost a year and we've never been happier! December 23 we're going up to spend Christmas in Nova Scotia with his family and friends, this time I will be there until Jan 2.. Bunny and dog are going to my sisters place. I made her do extensive research in bunnies and I will make a care sheet specific to Acacia's needs and preferences!! lol we all know what bunnies are like!!

Latest posts

Back